(1) Identify the categories of personally identifiable information that the operator collects through the Web site or online service about individual consumers who use or visit its commercial Web site or online service and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom the operator may share that personally identifiable information.
strongabogados.com only collects name and email address in the contact form. Strong Abogados does not share that information to third parties.
(2) If the operator maintains a process for an individual consumer who uses or visits its commercial Web site or online service to review and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through the Web site or online service, provide a description of that process.
The contact form mentioned in (1) sends an email to Strong Abogados. Strong Abogados will immediately remove the email received if the person requests it. Strong Abogados does not store the name and email in any form of database.
(4) Identify its effective date.
The effective date is January 1, 2014.
(5) Disclose how the operator responds to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services, if the operator engages in that collection.
Strong Abogados does not collect personal information besides that mentioned in (1).
(6) Disclose whether other parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses the operator’s Web site or service.
Strong Abogados does not allow other parties to collect information.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 390, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 2014.)
Does not apply.