On receiving your email, Strong Abogados will provide you with an estimate of our fees. Please define in your email whether you would be interested in receiving continuous legal advice or advice for a specific situation. If we require additional information we will send you an e-mail before submitting the estimate.
The rules on professional etiquette oblige us to clear potential doubts with regard to any conflict of interest which may arise, and so, if such conflict were to exist, you will be notified of the same without delay.
Strong Abogados is the exclusive owner of all property rights of the www.strongabogados.com web site and contents (including pictures, graphics, design, selection, and images).
It is FORBIDDEN to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate and make available to the public, or use in any other manner or procedure, all or part of these websites contents. These uses may only be carried out with the express authorization of Strong Abogados, and provided an explicit reference is made to Strong Abogados ownership of these intellectual property rights. The authorization is given only in WRITING. Anyone abusing the content of these conditions may be taken to court in the city of Barcelona, and all related EU courts.
This web site is offered "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
The links referenced in our website may take the user to other websites managed by third parties, over which Strong Abogados has no control. Strong Abogados is not responsible for either the contents or the condition of these websites, and access to them through our website does not imply that Strong Abogados recommends or approves of their contents. Strong Abogados does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements on these websites which could damage or alter the user's computer systems, electronic documents or files. Consequently, Strong Abogados shall not be held liable for the damages that any such elements could cause the user or any third parties.
Information that Strong Abogados receives from users (clients or not) is handled with the highest confidentiality. The information received from online enquiries is used exclusively to answer the questions raised. The information received shall neither be used for other purposes nor given to other third parties.
(1) Identify the categories of personally identifiable information that the operator collects through the Web site or online service about individual consumers who use or visit its commercial Web site or online service and the categories of third-party persons or entities with whom the operator may share that personally identifiable information.
strongabogados.com only collects name and email address in the contact form. Strong Abogados does not share that information to third parties.
(2) If the operator maintains a process for an individual consumer who uses or visits its commercial Web site or online service to review and request changes to any of his or her personally identifiable information that is collected through the Web site or online service, provide a description of that process.
The contact form mentioned in (1) sends an email to Strong Abogados. Strong Abogados will immediately remove the email received if the person requests it. Strong Abogados does not store the name and email in any form of database.
(4) Identify its effective date.
The effective date is January 1, 2014.
(5) Disclose how the operator responds to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services, if the operator engages in that collection.
Strong Abogados does not collect personal information besides that mentioned in (1).
(6) Disclose whether other parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Web sites when a consumer uses the operator’s Web site or service.
Strong Abogados does not allow other parties to collect information.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 390, Sec. 1. Effective January 1, 2014.)
Does not apply.