Lawyer in Spain
The commercial and civil codes in Spain are complex and require a Spanish lawyer with a deep knowledge of both if you want to achieve your goals in Spain. If Spanish is not your native language, it may be harder to work with a lawyer and understand the content of a contract. Our lawyers graduated from the top law schools in Spain and speak your language.
Strong Abogados provides most legal services, such as:
- Property transactions: We do all the background checks on the property, and manage relations with the notary and broker/seller to ensure the real estate purchase goes smoothly.
- Contracts: We cover all your contract needs, from a simple rental contract to a full due diligence.
- e-Commerce: We review your websites and contracts to make sure they conform with Spanish regulations.
- Intellectual property: We register your trademarks, brand names, and patents in Spain.
- Inheritance: We register the death, process the will, negotiate the proper division of assets, and register the new ownership of properties in Spain.
- Wills: We draft your Spanish will to ensure your properties in Spain will be transferred according to your wishes.
- Immigration: Step-by-step assistance to obtain a residence permit for you or your family from our in-house immigration lawyer.
- Arbitration: We believe in resolving conflicts through alternative dispute resolution.
Note that we do not handle issues of family law or criminal law. Our focus is on corporate law, property transactions, immigration, and inheritance and wills.
We do not do litigation, so you can be sure that if we negotiate for your business, we're working to avoid costly lawsuits.
Sample contracts for Spain
What is the role of a notary in Spain?
How does a power of attorney work in Spain?
Where do I get a power of attorney that is valid for Spain?
What is The Hague Apostille?
Site of the Spanish Notaries